ASSURE STARCUT 332
Is recommended for general-purpose machining and grinding of ferrous metals. It can be used in some light to moderate duty applications on non-ferrous metals. This product is suitable used on material Cast Iron, Nodular Iron, Malleable Iron, Gray Iron, Carbon Steels, Cast Steel, High Speed Steel, Stainless Steels, and Aluminum. Metals: Cast Iron, Nodular Iron,Malleable Iron, Gray Iron, Carbon Steels, Cast Steel, High Speed Steel, Stainless Steels, Aluminum Duty Range: For light to moderate operations
FEATURES &BENEFITS EXCELLENT RANCIDITY CONTROL
- Contains selected microbial control package
- Effective protection against bacteria and mold
- Provides long life and minimizes the use of additives
EXCELLENT FERROUS CORROSION CONTROL
- The rust inhibitor package is extremely effective in preventing in-process rust on machines and parts
- Very effective on cast iron, carbon steel and nodular iron
- Can be used economically throughout the shop on light tomoderate-duty operations; just vary the dilution to suit the job requirements
- Easy to maintain and control
RECOMMENDED STARTING DILUTIONS FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY Use between 5.0% (1:20) and 10.0% (1:10) for machining and grinding ferrous and non-ferrous metals. STARCUT 332 is to be mixed with water for use (add Concentrate to water). Add no other substances to the concentrate or mix unless approved by Services. Not recommended for use with magnesium or alloyed magnesium.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Physical state: Amber clear Liquid
- Appearance and odor: Clear / Chemical
- Colors available: Green
- Solubility in water: 100% Miscible
- Specific gravity, 60°F (1.01)
- pH, 5.0% mix, typical operating conditions: 9.5
- Nitrates/Nitrites : None
- Available in 18 litre pails, 200 litre drums
- REFRACTOMETER FACTOR = 3.3 – Multiply the scale reading obtained on your refractometer and the Refractometer Factor to obtain themix concentration as percentage.
- Calibrate the refractometer so that it reads 0.0 with water, before testing the sample mix.
- Remove gross contaminants from the sample mix before testing.
- Calibrate the refractometer so that it reads 0.0withwater, before testing the samplemix. Remove gross contaminants from the sample mix before testing